projects undertaken by sgs renovations
- Renovation and extension of a timber framed house.
- Timber French doors and composite decking boards used.
- Outdoor lighting installed along edge of deck.
- Recycled jarrah floor boards inside.
- The final picture shows construction of the timber framed extension.
- Composite decking boards combined with solar pergola overhead.
- Creates a shady outdoor living area in summer.
- Allows northern light in during winter.
- Batu wide-board deck.
- Steel and timber framed pergola designed to allow creepers and other plants to grow up and over to provide shade.
- Extending an existing verandah by adding a new deck and jarrah natural-edge-steps to the garden.
- Lifting the low ceiling and lining with cedar.
- Addition of a ceiling fan, down-lights and shade sail creating a much more contemporary look.
patio and Jarrah decking
- Wide-board jarrah decking with hidden fixings.
- Cedar lined patio with fan and lighting installed.
- The final picture of the sequence shows another recycled jarrah deck.
- SGS Renovations can arrange for different types of timber to be remilled for decks and/or other uses.
- Ceiling raised, new cedar lining added.
- Cut an opening in the external wall for French doors.
- Two Velux windows installed, allows light into living area.
- Solar pergola and solarspan patio.
- Allows winter sun in but provides shade from the hot summer sun.
- Rammed earth wall and outdoor kitchen area.